Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about 37 week checkup!?!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:39 PM
  • 3 Replies

So i go to the doctors on Wed. and i will be 37 weeks and i wanted to know if now they will start checking me to see if the baby is making any progress to start coming lol I would love if he came early and was able to spend Christmas with us in our new home!and I'm also getting pretty miserable my back goes out alot and now my hips are starting to while in the store and i have to stop walking!I just really want him now so i can hold him and see him!Im getting anxious and excited for some good news!!

expecting boytoddler girl

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:51 PM

totally depends on doc

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

katznkt
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Depends on your doctor. Some do, and if they do routinely this would probably be when they start. 

MOST doctors are trying not check women unless absolutely necessary because it can increase the chance for infection and it doesn't tell you much at all because you can be effaced and dilated a couple for weeks or even months before birth. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Hubby and I can't wait to meet our new addition!

lupe_wheeler
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Ok thanks i have had some contractions and the other night they were really bad so i wanted to tell the Dr and see if she would check if i am making any progress.I'm nervous about going close to Christmas and being in the hospital and missing my daughters Christmas in our new house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)