• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahhhh 5 weeks left!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:03 PM
  • 25 Replies

only 5 weeks left i cant believe it its going soo fast .. i really wish i had a name for my baby boy lol my 3yr old son is calling him baby no name lol   i really hope that doesnt stick lol poor baby lol  so how much longer do u mamas have to go  do u have name picked out? are you prepaired ? i dont have anything new for him yet  just pass me downs from my first son but i think he should get some of his own stuff lol

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayla516
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I still have 8 weeks until my due date. But it's going pretty fast. We do have a name picked out. Alyssa May. I'm not crazy about it but my DH picked it out and loves it. It'll grow on me. We're not ready at all. lol no car seat or anything. I should prolly get my butt moving!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
lelandsmommy06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:20 PM

we had a name picked out Caiden but it didnt feel right at allll i tried talking to him with the name but just didnt feel it lol so we scratched the name   right now i have Greyson or jamison this name game is soo hard lol  i think the only thing we did get for the baby is stroller and carseat lol hahah

bri_0110
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:37 PM

i have 5 weeks to go too, i cant believe it! this is my first, im so nervous!!! we still need to get the carseat and some little stuff.. i feel so unprepared! fortunately we had names picked out before i even got preggers lol. babys name is Aaden Joseph :) I really like the name Greyson tho!

boyd-family
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Your lucky! I still have 20 weeks left! ahhh lol but we are naming him Hunter Edward. I have a while left and I am feeling very unprepared! I just want to have my baby shower so I know what else we need to buy!!

CafeMom Tickers
Dana31
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I still have 16 weeks to go. We had a boys name picked out since before I even got pregnant. We could not agree on a girls name at all. The baby is a boy and his name will be Hunter John. I have quite a bit of stuff so far. We have 2 girls so when we foundout we were having a boy I had to start buying stuff lol. Both of the names you like are cute. If you ca't decide wait until he is born and see what he looks like then decide. A friend of mine had 2 names that they really like too and just couldnt decide between the 2. She waited until he was born and tried to decide but still couldnt so they put the 2 names into her DH's hat and drew one of them lol.

MJWard
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:25 PM

3 more weeks and I cant WAIT! Im sooooo ready to have my baby girl and try to get my body back..lol

pregnancy calendar

lelandsmommy06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:41 PM

yea i think we are going to do that wait till hes born and then see what he looks like  his middle names going to be pierce for sure tho lol ...and we arent havin a babyshower i live only near my SO family an dthey dont think i should have one since its my second boy :( i was like hes special he needs his own stuff pluus i gave alot of stuff away when my SOs brother had a boy and when my lil brother had a boy we pretty much just need newborn and 0-3 stuff and the age vs season isnt right either lol i guess people dont think about that  maybe i will throw a welcome home baby party after hes born  and do a diaper raffle  

sbcbiker112
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:47 PM

i am supposed to have just over 3 weeks left but my dr told me last week that i should only have about 2 weeks left! I am so excited this is our first and we decided to name her Teagan Elizabeth but if she happens to not come out a girl we chose Brayden Alexander for a boy.  I am fairly prepared just need to get a mattress for the crib and some bedding. 

buryherdead
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM

i've got 4wks left and im thankful for christmas to keep me busy in the mean time.. the end always goes soooooooooooooooooooooo slow for me.. argh.

lilmami316
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:34 PM

ive got 4-5 weeks left and i only need my careat,some socks,little mittens for her hands,and some more clothes and her name will be priscilla its our second im getting kinda nervous and excited

expecting girl priscilla abril

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)