Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Won't be able to see doctor in almost 2 months.

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM
  • 0 Replies

So about a month ago I moved to a military base. I tried to get everything set up, but they kept making me wait and wait. Well finally I got an appointment with the ob that is supposed to be seeing me. However, they told me that I won't have an appointment until Dec 29th. So by the time I actually get to see the doctor here, it will be almost 2 months since I've been to the doctor and I'll be almost 8 months pregnant. To me that seems ridiculous and I am wondering if I should try to do something else. What usually happens at doctor's appointments between the 24th and 31st week? This is my first pregnancy and I feel the baby moving all the time, so I know she is doing okay but I can't help worrying just because I really like being able to have the doctor tell me everything looks good and stuff. I can't stand this whole feeling like we are unimportant. I'm all pissed off about it and it is stressing me out. I really just want to know how everything is going and that I'm not neglecting my baby (although I don't really know what I could do about it.) Any thoughts or helpful advice?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)