Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Menstrual like cramping

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anyone going through this? For the past 2 or 3 days I have had really bad cramping down there. It feels like I am on my period. It hurts soooo bad. I keep going to the bathroom looking to see if I am bleeding or leaking but nothing. I am also contracting here and there with them, nothing that is consistent enough for a hospital visit. BUT the cramping hurts!!!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Amanda668
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Yeah, me too. It started for me 2 days ago when I had an exam.

CafeMom Tickers
Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:43 PM

i would give ur doc a call..when i was pregnant with my second i had cramping and back aches at around 5months (i let it go one for two days and then went to the doc cuz it worried me), i went to the doc and it was a UTI. i didnt have any other symptoms but the cramping/back ache. it didnt hurt to pee or ne thing else. they only knew because they tested my urine. an infection during pregnancy can cause preterm labor. i would call and see if they would like u to go in..better safe than sorry...

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

2brats1chkymnky
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Quoting Bren07:

i would give ur doc a call..when i was pregnant with my second i had cramping and back aches at around 5months (i let it go one for two days and then went to the doc cuz it worried me), i went to the doc and it was a UTI. i didnt have any other symptoms but the cramping/back ache. it didnt hurt to pee or ne thing else. they only knew because they tested my urine. an infection during pregnancy can cause preterm labor. i would call and see if they would like u to go in..better safe than sorry...

Well that may be it because I know i have a UTI. I have been taking meds since Wednesday.

Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Quoting 2brats1chkymnky:

Quoting Bren07:

Well that may be it because I know i have a UTI. I have been taking meds since Wednesday.

i would suggest calling ur doc, since ur on meds and have been since wednesday u should be past getting cramps. it could be the start of preterm labor, could also just be the UTI. but i think u should call ur doc. they may need to change to a different antibiotic or something..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)