• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ways to get pg

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

Well  i know the subject dont make sence lol,   but my hubby is gone for work and MIGHT be coming home in Jan (the end) for a couple weeks.  and i REALLY want our 3rd and last child. (maybe) our first was gonna be oru last lol.  but neway are there things i can do know that will help me to get PG easier or nething like food or exercise that may make me more fertile or help with the process.  my sil is due in may and we want them close if i dont get pg now it ll be after may even longer b4 i can try.  my hubby doestn really watn a nother one but i want them all close.  and he didnt really want the 2 we had so soon, its kinda the thing where if it happens it happens but i know hed love another little boy :) oru son is the only grandson out of 7 so we need more boys.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
StarMommy06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM

I dont think Id force it on him. Especially if you know he doesnt want anymore, and you say "Lets get pregnant right now" it just doesnt seem fair to him.

Schleetle
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Just do lots of baby dancing... If you chart your cycle, or use OPK that could help too for finding the best time to be intimate.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I have read sweet potato's make you very fertile.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:55 PM

things that can help-
check ur cervical position, check cervical mucus, take ur BBT, using OPK's, charting and tracking ur cycle, taking prenatals, after having sex lay down with ur hips/butt elevated for atleast 10mins...also joining a TTC group can help..
http://www.justmommies.com/articles/how-to-get-pregnant.shtml

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

zebbyzebby06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Iam not forcing ne thingon him.  He just says that....he does wantmore if he was that serious about it he use prtoection adnhe dont. so obviously its not that big of a deal.  i know alot of guys who say that but dont mean it.  If i knew he actaully didnt want ne mroe I wouldnt sneak behind him to get PG, its not like i quit BC on purpose or nething or made a calander poked hole in condoms (if we used them)  and ifwe dont getpg we dont get PG we dont hes only gonna be home a couple weeks after being gone 3month already who knows.  but if when hes home and he doesnt want ne more then hecan go get condoms.  adn wed protect ourselfse.  and its also for future ref when we actaully start trying again.  we never had to try with our first two. but just happened.

Quoting StarMommy06:

I dont think Id force it on him. Especially if you know he doesnt want anymore, and you say "Lets get pregnant right now" it just doesnt seem fair to him.

zebbyzebby06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:04 PM

what does that mean.  and jan seems to be our month.  our first we got pg mid jan and our 2nd was end of jan to mid feb lol.  i ve never actaully tracked ne thing b4.  and we only have 2 weeks for it so i dont haev much options on time lol.  thanks to you and everyone else so far for the adive :)    this is also for future ref when we actually start trying we want all of our kidsto be close in age.  we hae a 3 and 1 yr old and we can already tell those two are so close.

Quoting Bren07:

things that can help-
check ur cervical position, check cervical mucus, take ur BBT, using OPK's, charting and tracking ur cycle, taking prenatals, after having sex lay down with ur hips/butt elevated for atleast 10mins...also joining a TTC group can help..
http://www.justmommies.com/articles/how-to-get-pregnant.shtml

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM

BBT is basil body temperature. take your temperature every morning before you get up and chart it at a place like www. fertilityfriend.com

Opk's are Ovulation predictor kits. You can pee on them like a pregnancy test and it will tell you if you are ovulating.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)