• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things are falling into place and getting close....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:42 PM
  • 0 Replies

So I'm 31 weeks and feeling good for the most part. If only my little man would stay out pf my ribs. I refused my 3 hours GD test and my midwife is now pushing me to get induced between 38-39 weeks if I have not had Peanut on my own before then but I'm hoping if I can prove to them that my sugars are good (been checking in 4Tim's a day for a week and have not gone over 120) I can keep him in till he is ready/

I did hire my Doula, Mandy, and Tim and i LOVE her so much already. After Christmas she is going to bring me toms or info and stuff that I can use with my midwife to help get me out of the induction label.

Other than that I can;t wait for Christmas. my MIL is going to be getting us a carseat in the next 3 weeks which I can't wait for. We are slowly setting up the baby's room...He will be in a pack n' play in my room till he sleeps through the night if not longer. There are 2 things that i"m upset over with him getting close to getting here. 1) my mom is not around and may not be able to come after he is born and 2) No one has said ANYTHING about having a baby shower for me :( the only family i have close is my MIL and she is having surgery tomorrow and my FIL is having his knee replaced the 2nd week on Jan so I can't ask them to have one for me... and i don't really know anyone here.

I start my L&D classes next Monday and I'm going to try going to an LLL meeting after the first of the year so hopefully I can find some mommies to hang out with. HOpe everyone is well!

~Ave'~ 
Happily Married to Tim, Mommy to 2 dogs & Expecting out 1st Little Lamm 2/16/2010!!!

in lovepregnant bellyexpecting boyits a boy

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)