Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

def tmi but i need advice im worried jus a lil

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok me and hubby had sex last night and he didnt pull out and im pretty sure i cleaned it all out last night but if i didnt would it come out clear like water....... cuz i was layin down and some clear liquid came out like water and usually when the other comes out its kinda white so...... can any one give me some advice

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tristangirl
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:49 PM

I have never had his "mess" come out as clear water, yours can possibly be clear.

curveymama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:49 PM

no clue but heres a bump for you!

canterburymom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:50 PM

i have always had a white mess... never clear call you doc & see what he says trust me i have called mine & said crazy stuff to them they just laugh....lol 

Autumn.Baker
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:51 PM

It actually was probably your own fluids. The semen could cause you to become stimulated a little more down there and then it also may be because your body makes its own protection against foreign substances.  Same thing happens to me.  You are fine.

stefro87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM

lol i have never heard any one call it mess sorry jus made me laugh...... his is always white but i dont wanna call l&d cuz there really ignorant here

Quoting tristangirl:

I have never had his "mess" come out as clear water, yours can possibly be clear.

mommy588
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM

mabey your water is leaking! It can leak slowly and not in a big gush so here is what i eould do get down on your hands and knees and rock your pelvic back and fourth and then stand up to see if more comes out if it does call your dr and tell them you think you water is leaking so they can get you in and check. Hope this helps keep us posted.

shajdinyak
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Maybe ur water broke. I would def call. Gl and keep us posted.
stefro87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:04 PM

k im gonna call the doc right now and then i will update u guys thanks for the advice ladies

stefro87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:24 PM

doc still hasnt called back any more advice ladies

logunsmommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM

It is probably discharge, you could have peed a little, it could be left over sex juice...I don't think it really anything to worry about.. especially if it has stopped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)