• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picture of the day~ What does your bump look like from YOUR view?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM
  • 9 Replies

I wanna see what you see :-) Take a picture from above your head !

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
boyd-family
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:15 PM

this is a bad pic lol I had to hold the girls back cause they are still a little bigger than my belly haha

CafeMom Tickers
sparklebug86
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM

my poor tummy looks like a deflated basketball

CafeMom Tickers
Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
sbcbiker112
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM

canterburymom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:22 PM

this picture sucks but so does my camera....lol

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:26 PM

so cute!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

MJWard
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:29 PM

pregnancy calendar

catiekins
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Lol that is so funny looking! it looks pretty big cuz of that bow thats on there.

Mother to an adorable red headed, blue eyed boy and wife to a man who loves me more than I ever dreamed possible! They are my heart and soul and they make me what I am today!pregnancy week by weekCatie

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Bump for bumps!

sparklebug86
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM

OT but I just noticed your screenname. Im assuming that Catie is your real name? Sorry to be nosey, its just that my name is spelled Caytie and ive never met anyone that spells their name as close to mine before. :)

Quoting catiekins:

Lol that is so funny looking! it looks pretty big cuz of that bow thats on there.

CafeMom Tickers
Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)