Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so hungry!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM
  • 16 Replies

Does anyone else feel like they'll never be full??!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orange4agua72
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Oh my goodness! ALL I want to do is eat and eat and eat! It makes me feel horrible if I'm not eating all the time. And I feel like I've never eaten enough and never full! I finish one thing and start to look for something new to make to eat! It's pretty annoying actually.... hehehe

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

boyd-family
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Ugh I know what you mean except I am starving and full at the same time.....its a weird feeling!

CafeMom Tickers
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I know that feeling too! I get it even when I'm not pregnant.. I hope it goes away so you can enjoy eating!

Quoting boyd-family:

Ugh I know what you mean except I am starving and full at the same time.....its a weird feeling!

MJWard
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:17 PM

IM SOOOO HUNGRY! but I have a hard time keeping anything down :O( everything looks SOO YUMMY! I want some chinese food hahaha

pregnancy calendar

LaceyN1121
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I feel that way almost all the time... I am just happy today is a calm day... I say this while eating a foot long sandwhich from subway... lol.... There are days I will eat more than I know I should like more than I would normally eat in 2 full days, and then there are days like this where I will eat a small breakfast a huge lunch and a small dinner, but I also eat like oranges like crazy through out the day.

pregnancy calendar
geminishadow79
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:31 PM

OH man! I'm glad its not just me!!! I'll finish eating a meal and like two minuets later I'm starving again even though I'm really still stuffed from my meal!

Quoting boyd-family:

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I had 2 hot dogs and a cup of soup for lunch! I just can't get enough of those hot dogs this pregnancy...

Quoting LaceyN1121:

I feel that way almost all the time... I am just happy today is a calm day... I say this while eating a foot long sandwhich from subway... lol.... There are days I will eat more than I know I should like more than I would normally eat in 2 full days, and then there are days like this where I will eat a small breakfast a huge lunch and a small dinner, but I also eat like oranges like crazy through out the day.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM

YES!  i still have yet to get used to shopping for a pregnant woman!  i forget how much i eat eat eat eat and eat...the food doesnt last nearly as long around the house anymore.  a PP was eatin a foot long from Subway and that sounds soooooooooo tasty right now.  im been craving a Burger King Wopper Jr......the nearest BK is 30 minutes away too!! :(  i may just have to make the drive tonight.

Twinboysmom22
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I am the opposite and I don't know why.  When I am actually hungry I hardly eat as much as I thought I would. Then most of the time I am not hungry so I force myself to eat at the times I need to boo!!

austinsmama1106
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM

I'm always hungry but can never eat a lot. This morning I made a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and could barely finish it. Thats how every meal is too, it sucks! I eat less at a meal now then before I was pregnant. 

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)