Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it possible

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

ok the babys head is like an inch or two past my pubic line so does that mean she has dropped

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
stefro87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:34 PM
cartersmommy407
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:37 PM

if its past then yea. I son dropped at 30 weeks I did not have him til 42 weeks Good luck

CafeMom Tickers
Twinboysmom22
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Most likely!!  I dropped a few weeks ago.

stefro87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:40 PM

well if i have dropped and i keep gettin more and more bh contractions does that mean shes comin soon

Twinboysmom22
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM

No, not really.  I mean it could happen, but the BH happen all the time as soon as 20 weeks with some women (some have said earlier).  I have been having BH for the past 3 weeks and she dropped 6 weeks ago.  It is uncomfy but I know it is getting close!

Quoting stefro87:

well if i have dropped and i keep gettin more and more bh contractions does that mean shes comin soon

Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM

i wish that all ment that she was coming early!! im in the same boat, i dropped at like 32 weeks and i've been having BH and regular contractions every day for the past 3 weeks and nothing. not even dialted last i was checked. so yeah it kinda sucks and every day i swear i get a few more contractions but nothing patterned and not really painful, but man it hurts to walk!! i know my luck is that hes going to be late and not early but im hopeing he comes soon because the pain in my hips/pelvic area is just about driving me insane!!

good luck! i hope shes nice to you and doesn't come late and make you deal with all the pain for too long!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)