Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

christmas??

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

what is everyone getting their hubbys or SO for christmas???

i am so lost as what to get mine and i only got a few days left to get him something before he comes home this weekend. other wise i wont have a chance to get him anything.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
geminishadow79
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Oh man I hate shopping for my husband.  Hes a computer geek so I do alot of shopping at thinkgeek.com that usually works out for me pretty well.  If your hubby is a geek of any kind I highly recommend them. 

This year I got him a new coffee travel mug, his usual reeses snowman, he loves that peanut butter and chocolate goodness.  I also got him a SAT to somethin' or rather, computer geeky thing.  I don't know what it is but it said no computer geek should be without it so I said hey that's my man!  hehehe. 

his big present I got for him is a new Mini USB Monitor for his computer.  He already uses two monitors I figured a little extra monitor space couldn't hurt. 

sbcbiker112
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:27 PM

I got him an electric razor since he made the comment a few weeks ago that he needs to get one since he has to shave everyday because of the army i also got him this nice long sleeve sweater and a nose hair clipper cuz i am sick of seeing those things hang out of his nose. :)

hannamanmommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Clothes, a bigger grill, a golf bag, and some fishing stuff for his stocking. Last year I bought him a really nice watch (which he never wears because he is afraid he will "mess it up"), a leather messenger bag (which he said was too small for his laptop), a wallet (which he also said was too small for receipts), and clothes. Surely he can't complain this year!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:43 PM

he got himself a tool set from me for Christmas...however, I got him a box of Godiva chocolates to put in his stocking

Army_wife05
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I got my husband a recliner this year.

newmommyas1107
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:47 PM

men complain about everything so he will find a reason to complain about what he got.

Quoting hannamanmommy:

Clothes, a bigger grill, a golf bag, and some fishing stuff for his stocking. Last year I bought him a really nice watch (which he never wears because he is afraid he will "mess it up"), a leather messenger bag (which he said was too small for his laptop), a wallet (which he also said was too small for receipts), and clothes. Surely he can't complain this year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)