Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange pressure? maybe TMI

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:26 PM
  • 7 Replies

So today I have been having this pressure in my, well butt.   It feels like I need to 'go' but when I go to the bathroom nothing is going on!  I have 'gone' today, so Im not constipated. (atleast I dont think I am, Ive never been constipated before...?) But there is no pain or anything, so I really dont think its constipation.
I also cant seem to get hungry today, like nothing sounds good at all.  I made myself eat an orange for breakfast & a little pizza for lunch, but now I just feel gross.

Is this normal preggo stuff?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
7krystals
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Sounds like maybe you're getting close to your baby's birthday maybe?  I don't know, but here's a bump!

LeannaEdwardS
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Your going to have a baby really soon baby is moving down in position!!!!

Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM

i wish i knew too because i've been having the same problem for the past 2 days. im not sure what to think but i know im not eating much and probably not enough but im just not hungry and nothing even sounds good. im forcing myself to drink milk and stuff like that just to get something good in my body. otherwise the only thing i can seem to stomach is pop tarts and ice cream. (not together btw lol) i hope someone has an answer because i feel like im starving the baby!! :(

MelaniesMama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Dont worry too much about starving your baby.  I dont think its possible.  I think weather we eat or not the baby will still get 'fed' off of our body fat.
and pop tarts with ice cream probably wouldnt be too bad! lol

Quoting Chrissy9479:

i wish i knew too because i've been having the same problem for the past 2 days. im not sure what to think but i know im not eating much and probably not enough but im just not hungry and nothing even sounds good. im forcing myself to drink milk and stuff like that just to get something good in my body. otherwise the only thing i can seem to stomach is pop tarts and ice cream. (not together btw lol) i hope someone has an answer because i feel like im starving the baby!! :(

Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:42 PM

lol maybe not?? never thought about trying it to be honest! lol im sure he is just fine, im just a worrier and i feel bad that im not eating, i did gain a pound this week and last week i gained 4 so i am sure hes doing ok. i hope he is coming soon though, my hips and back really hurt!!

Quoting MelaniesMama:

Dont worry too much about starving your baby.  I dont think its possible.  I think weather we eat or not the baby will still get 'fed' off of our body fat.
and pop tarts with ice cream probably wouldnt be too bad! lol

Quoting Chrissy9479:

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Pop tarts & ice cream actually sounds good together! :o) Gotta love being pregnant!

Quoting Chrissy9479:

housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Very normal. Your baby is probably just really low.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)