• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long till??

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

How long was it that you went into labor after losing your mucus plug?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
housefullofkidz
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Usually a few weeks.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

heather4387
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

it was different with both pregnancies.  with my oldest dd it was about 2-3 weeks i think. i dont remember with my second dd

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM

I never lost mine so I dunno.. If I did, I didn't notice.

Bren07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:55 PM

i lost mine like 2wks b4 i had my first..with my second i didnt lose it till i was induced almost 2wks late..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

Honeybun09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping for at least 6 months, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, spanking as a last resort believing, anti-CIO until age 1, learning to cook, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, health care is a human right believing, part-time working opposite of husband's full-time shifts to not use daycare, trying to recycle more mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

kyisme21
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:13 PM

im a horrbile example. i lost mine at 19 weeks and had him at 42.  i spent the whole time worrying i was going to have him early

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:17 PM

same with my first.

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)