Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG AM I THE ONLY ONE(THIS MAY HUMOR U A BIT)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM
  • 25 Replies

OK AM I THE ONLY ON HERE WHOS BOOBS STILL HAVENT GOTTEN ANY BIGGER LOL?? I READ ALL THESE POST ABOUT BOOBS HURTING BUT MAN I WISH I HAD THAT! IM 13WKS&2DAYS...UUUGGGHHH I HAVE SMALL ONES AS IT IS I JUST ONE BIGGER ONES LOL..

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM

give it time they will get bigger.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/drmfreemama   Come join drama free mama's!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

MarriedJess
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM

it may be too early...

Also I was 19 when I got preg with LG and 20 when I had her and my boobs did not grow at all during that pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

kbaby1624
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:46 PM

omg im sorry but i SSOO hope that doesnt happen..(im a small "A") lol...uuggghh

Quoting MarriedJess:

it may be too early...

Also I was 19 when I got preg with LG and 20 when I had her and my boobs did not grow at all during that pregnancy

Gender Prediction

rileysmommy229

mine have been getting bigger fromt he start and still hurt...i am 20 weeks..i went from a b to a d already

K.a.C.87

with my first they did. i am 34 wks with my 2nd and they havent really changed yet

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

heather4387
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM

i swear i woke up the morning my second trimester started and all of a sudden they were huge but wait till your milk comes in they will definatly grow then

Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM

wait till about 20 weeks and you'll start noticing and right now mine feel like they get bigger everyday and they hurt! (i'm 37 weeks) so just wait lol, its coming! mine were 32 A's now they're 34 B's and still growing!

Ammie25
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Mine have changed, but not enough to go up a cup size or anything. With my first, it wasn't until after he was born that I started looking like Pamela Anderson. Ha ha.

ashleykilleen
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:49 PM

nope not me either, i am 33 weeks, and my boobs still have not changed much. Out of all the annoying pregnancy symptoms i was looking forward to atleast growing some bigger tata's. They didnt change much with my first baby either. 

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

kbaby1624
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM

yea im actually upset by this  lol...with my first 2 i was starting to grow @ about 18wks..(so almost there lol) & by the time i had my kids my boobs were freakin HUGE!! like i couldnt even wear my old bra's lol..

Gender Prediction

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)