Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im scared .. i need advice/help...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

i am 6 weeks pregnant and i went into the ER last night with some bleeding and painful cramps... i was told that i have a cyst (hemmorhagic) i cant spell it : ) they told me the baby looked good my hgc levels are up , my blood test cmae back good and to stay on bed rest and follow up with my doctor ... so i did and she told me that my progestrone levels are low( i dont know why they didnt tell me that in the ER) and she wants to see me tomorrow to have a sonogram done... so i read a little bit about it and now im worried sick damn the internet and all its info.. : ) 

i dont know which is worse ...im going crazy im really nervous and scared .. my husband is not around he is working in the city and wont be home for another 2 days .. and i could really use a hug : (

has anyone had any of these problems? 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:15 PM

hugs!  dont worry too much.  if it was an emergency, your doc prob would have sent you back in the ER to get a sonogram done there.  just stay on bed rest and follow it to a tee.  just relax.  ill say a prayer everything goes well for you and your baby

hannamanmommy
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:17 PM

My progesterone levels were super low and my doctor put me on prometrium (progesterone) suppositories 3 times/ day. She told me to insert them vaginally and I did this until 16 weeks. Just be calm and your doctor will take any necessary measures to keep everything safe and well. Good luck!

India-Monet
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:18 PM

I have had an ongoing problem with cist on my ovaries, they would rupture and I would bleed..they also made my menstral cycle hevy. Cist usually dissolve on their own, or sometimes rupture.. I never had this problem during pregnancy. Relax, I dont think the bleeding is from your baby, it's the cist, so relax and listen to your doctor. Sorry I can't offer more information. Don't Stress! make sure to update me 

HGC LEVELS (found this on the American Pregnancy Association website)

The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy. It is made by cells that form the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall. Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12 - 14 days after conception by a urine test. In general the hCG levels will double every 72 hours. The level will reach its peak in the first 8 - 11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Key things to remember about hCG levels:

• In a bout 85% of normal pregnancies, the hCG level will double every 48 - 72 hours. As you get further along in pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours.
  • Caution must be used in making too much of hCG numbers. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 - 6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
jkmeier8909
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:21 PM

*BIG HUGS*

MamaPuma
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:04 AM

thanks for the support ... i have an appointment today at 3 so i will keep everyone up to date ..

my HGC levels were great according to the ER doctors .. so i dunno im trying not to stress out to much this morning i have been vomiting none stop but im hoping its a good thing having morning sickness ugh gosh its so hard trying to keep it together not not totally lose it 

baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)