Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could have any superpower for a day............

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:08 PM
  • 21 Replies

If you could have any superpower for a day, what would you choose?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefro87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:10 PM

i would wanna be super fast like flash so i could get this laundry done i hate folding

tracyrose25
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:15 PM

OMG!!!

I would SOO love to have the power to speed up time/"make time fly" while being pregnant!!

Could skip over the morning sickness..Get through (if need be) strict bed rest.. and Enjoy the times in the middle of all that that make a pregnancy worth it.

Then WA LA  .. Here's Baby!!!

Wouldn't that just make my day!!

CafeMom Tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:21 PM

ive always wanted to read people's minds

shawneewaiting
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Quoting tracyrose25:

OMG!!!

I would SOO love to have the power to speed up time/"make time fly" while being pregnant!!

Could skip over the morning sickness..Get through (if need be) strict bed rest.. and Enjoy the times in the middle of all that that make a pregnancy worth it.

Then WA LA  .. Here's Baby!!!

Wouldn't that just make my day!!

YOU STOLE MINE!!!! I swear I was gonna say almost that same thing. I'm 31 almost 32 weeks and I am really to the point where I'm just ready to be done, I'm swollen and huge, I can't breath well, heartburn all the time, etcetc so yeah I would want to speed up time.

If I weren't pregnant thought I would choose to be invisable.

I am ME... and I like that!

angel0185
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:31 PM

i would love to "see the future" (sp?), to see how our lives turn out 20-30 years down the road see if or how many grandkids were are going to have etc. i just think it would be cool to see what the future holds for us.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
tdenotter
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM

This is exactly what I was thinking too! Super fast so I can get all the laundry and all the house work done!

Quoting stefro87:

i would wanna be super fast like flash so i could get this laundry done i hate folding

Cafe Lisa
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:10 PM

How about not needing to sleep -- not exactly a super power, but there's just too much to do in a day!!  Wish the day were 3 hours longer....

If we're talking reall super powers, I guess teleporting or the abilty to be in 2 places at once (like school drop off and work! or blow drying my hair and feeding the baby!)  That's what I want for Christmas.

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

Cafe Lisa, Pregnancy Group Mod

Megara
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Today I would want to be able to snap my fingers and make anything appear.  And the first thing I would make is appear is a blueberry pie.

Jade616
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Hm... To be able to fly! So i don't have to catch the bus anymore!

But i would REALLY like to be a Gennie just not have the restrictions of the bottle and the amount of wishes! Life would be so much easier!

CafeMom Tickers
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I would want the ability of being rich!! Wait! Is that a superpower??? Haha big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)