Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girl baby name

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Which name sounds better?

Options:

Rylin Maggie

Rylin Margarett

Neither

Like Rylin with a different middle name

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

What do you think of the name Rylin for a girl? If you don't like it why? If you do like it how would you spell it? Rylen...Rylin...Rylan? We are thinking about using Maggie or Margarett for a middle name b/c its my bf's grandmas name who just passed away. Which sounds better?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
2009mami2alex
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:28 PM

personally, i dont think its amazing, it sounds boyish, but some people like boy names for girls... just not my personal taste!  doesnt matter who likes it though, its your baby!  my son has a girls name lol no one likes it, but me and hubby... well and his family lol

ladybugns07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I really like boy names for girls. Love Ryan(i have a cousin ryan) Love devin(and a cousin devin). We had Rylan picked out when i was pregnant with my daughter if she would have been a boy.

2009mami2alex
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:34 PM

see! then i would go with it, like i said its not MY taste, but i still think its cute!!!! what about  Rilynn? i think it looks a little more feminine that way, that way when people read it , or see it, they dont instantly think BOY...  my poor sons name is Alexys, so if i dont add Jr. , then they sutomatically call him She... no matter what hes wearing lol

Quoting ladybugns07:

I really like boy names for girls. Love Ryan(i have a cousin ryan) Love devin(and a cousin devin). We had Rylan picked out when i was pregnant with my daughter if she would have been a boy.

angel0185
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:40 PM

i think its a cute name either way but i agree with this spelling of it so it would still be what u like but look like  a girls name not a boy

Quoting 2009mami2alex:

see! then i would go with it, like i said its not MY taste, but i still think its cute!!!! what about  Rilynn? i think it looks a little more feminine that way, that way when people read it , or see it, they dont instantly think BOY...  my poor sons name is Alexys, so if i dont add Jr. , then they sutomatically call him She... no matter what hes wearing lol

Quoting ladybugns07:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
ladybugns07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Yea...I never even thought of spelling it that way...DUH! haha. That is cute tho

2009mami2alex
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:45 PM

lol actually, when i see it spelled that way and keep saying it in my head, its growing on me, im starting to really like it =] lol

Quoting ladybugns07:

Yea...I never even thought of spelling it that way...DUH! haha. That is cute tho

kittin002002
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:47 PM

i love Rylen but dont know if maggie or margeret go with it.  what was the grandmother middle name maybe that would go better.

ladybugns07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Thats kinda how i was too....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)