• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crib, changing table and small dresser

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was just looking up cribs, etc because my youngest is 8 so I'm basically starting over here. lol  Wal-Mart's website has a crib, changing table and small 3 drawer dresser for $250.  The crib is the 4 in 1 so it changes to a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed.  It comes in Espresso, Cherry or White colors.  To me, this is a great price since most cribs alone can cost that much and usually the changing tables are expensive also.  Not to mention, we won't even have a dresser for this little one, so this will help so much.  Its online only, but you can get the free shipping with site to store.  I'm pretty sure we'll go with this one.  Its brand is BSF, which I looked up means BrightStart Furniture.  But if you know of any issues with this brand or whatever, please let me know; if not, I hope this post will help someone else:)  THANKS!!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12330429

S@R@H

playing soccer girl  girl on a swing  ice cream      

Skyler (11)              Ashley (9)               Dalton (8)     

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaibutsu
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I had that crib for my son but I didn't get a lot of use out of it as I had to give it away after I moved to another state, but for the time I had it there were no problems with it whatsoever.

Kaibutsu
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Actually I took a second look at it and it's NOT the exact one I had sorry.

angel0185
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:28 PM

this is the one my mom bought for me havent got to use it yet but it was very easy to set up and i love the storage in it. It also changes into the toddler bed, day bed etc. i love walmarts site to store i got the express membership and have ordered several thing from and had it shiped to store it usually is quicker than the reg shipping to home.

dont know of any issues with either brand

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11154508

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Tabitha21
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Thats what style I was thinking about getting and thats an unbeatable price for what you get! Great find! I book marked it!! THX

millermom07
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I had looked at this one also, but since we don't even have a dresser or anything, I liked the other one with the little dresser.  I'm hoping there isn't any issues with it, because I really like it :)  Thanks!!!

Quoting angel0185:

this is the one my mom bought for me havent got to use it yet but it was very easy to set up and i love the storage in it. It also changes into the toddler bed, day bed etc. i love walmarts site to store i got the express membership and have ordered several thing from and had it shiped to store it usually is quicker than the reg shipping to home.

dont know of any issues with either brand

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11154508

S@R@H

K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:21 PM

thats a great deal! cute too!! id go for it :)

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

Twinboysmom22
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:57 PM

That is cute!!

I got this one and I read the reviews and had to get it.  The wood is really awesome too, it isn't cheap or anything I love it!  Can't do bad with that price!!

http://www.walmart.com/Baby-Relax-3pc-Nursery-Cherry/ip/10980049

here are pics of the furniture in her room

LittleLeah797
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Looks like a great bargain to me! My sister bought a similar 3 in 1 crib from Wal Mart and she loves it. I never realized they sold sets like these w/ dresser. I might have to consider this set for my nursery :)

millermom07
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:16 AM

This one didn't show up last night when I was looking.  I like this one also :)

Quoting Twinboysmom22:

That is cute!!

I got this one and I read the reviews and had to get it.  The wood is really awesome too, it isn't cheap or anything I love it!  Can't do bad with that price!!

http://www.walmart.com/Baby-Relax-3pc-Nursery-Cherry/ip/10980049

S@R@H

austinsmama1106
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I have one like it that I got 3 years ago for my son but it was made by Simplicity. Here's pics of what I have. The new baby will be using this stuff! My son has new stuff.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)