Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"You POOP the baby out & that's why it's so YUCKY!"

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:38 PM
  • 34 Replies

This is now what my 3 yr old son thinks happens when you give birth! LOL
A couple weeks ago I decided to let my son watch A Baby Story with me just to see what he thought of it and to educate him a little on the subject....I mean, he'll be having a baby brother or sister in a matter of only 6 months!!
So I explained that Mommy has a baby in her belly and it's gonna grow in there and get big and Mommy's belly is gonna get big too just like the lady on the tv! And his response was, "YEAH! And it's gonna get big and big and BIG and you's gonna have a ELEPHANT in dare!"
I laughed and said, "Nope, sorry bud, it's still gonna be a baby!"
The show continued and the woman went into labor. I told him that the baby was too big and needed to come out because he wanted to see his brothers and sisters!
The woman then pushed the baby out and she and her hubby cried with the baby on her chest all messy. That's when Layton said, "Oh......and den you POOP the baby out and dats why it's so YUCKY!"
I said, "Well, actually the mommy just pretends to poop the baby out.....umm....the baby comes out of her belly!"
He continued to say, "Yeah, but she did pooped it out. Maybe dey can give him a baf so dat he won't be yucky anymo!"

ha! Thought you girls would enjoy that! I did! Anyone else have funny stories like this one? What did your kids say when you told them you were pregnant?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moonshineRayn
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Lol thats great! Kids say the greatest things!

My four year old "step daughter" said that this baby has to be a boy cause she CANT have 3 baby sisters! (her mom has two other girls)

I thought that was funny, but she refuses to call the baby in my belly her baby sister, its always baby brother.. Ill let you guys know if its a boy or girl

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
newbiestepmama
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:47 PM

LOL That's funny. When my SS5 was 3, my MIL was asking SS8 (he was 6 at the time) if he remembered going to a certain movie with her and SS5 asked "Did I go too?" and MIL said "No, you were still in your Mom's belly." SS5 replied with a look of shock "You mean my Mommy ATE ME?"

pregnancy
heather4387
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:53 PM

my 3 year old thinks the baby is gonna come out of my belly button

Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:53 PM

omg!!!! thats soooo funny!!! i would of died laughing if i would of heard him say that!!!

OP - im surprised that he didn't freak out watching that, but i suppose at that age they really have no clue whats going on lol. but thats really funny that he kind of put it together like that. hes smart!!! but totally funny story!! lol

Quoting newbiestepmama:

LOL That's funny. When my SS5 was 3, my MIL was asking SS8 (he was 6 at the time) if he remembered going to a certain movie with her and SS5 asked "Did I go too?" and MIL said "No, you were still in your Mom's belly." SS5 replied with a look of shock "You mean my Mommy ATE ME?"

Erika2408
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Aw thats so sweet haha you will have to put that story in his baby book. My son is 2 and he don't care or really have a clue yet.  But if a baby story is on he will watch a little and point out every time the baby is on the screen.

CafeMom Tickers
babies
rileysmomma17
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:59 PM

SOO CUTE!!! Love it! 

Pregnancy%20ticker

laytonslilmomma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:00 PM

lol! Those are all funny stories!! I love hearing these kinds of stories! Kids crack me up!

lelandsmommy06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM

kids say the funniest things my 3yr old son said my baby was going to come out of my penis lol  he also calls the baby  baby no name since we havent chosen a name lol he also says he has a baby in his belly lol

JalynnMarie407
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM

My two and a half year old DD is getting very much into "mommy mode" lately.  I've had a lot of pain with this pregnancy and my lil one walks up to me the other day and goes, "Ow mommy my tummy hurts bad."  I asked her what happened, she told me "Gregory kicked me. Shhhh baby".  FYI - I am having a little boy and his name is Gregory.... Ask her where her baby brother is and she lifts her shirt to show you her belly.  Now it also tends to come with the occasional "My baby"

We are getting her a baby doll playset for xmas this year so she can help her babies while mommy helps the new baby soon.  Otherwise I think she'd claim him and there'd be no stopping her.  Don't get me wrong I love the help, just a little more supervised help.

K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM

lol that is just too cute!!!

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)