• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did you see the feet?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM
  • 21 Replies

I'm just curious, i remember when my mom was pregnant with my brother we could see his feet and hands when he would push on her belly. well she doesn't remember how far along she was when that started happening. but this was also her 3rd baby. so i'm 37 weeks and i haven't seen any feet or hands yet, i mean i can see like when he pushes but theres not a definition as to what body part it is. does that make sense? anyway, did any of you ever see the feet or hands? and if you did, about how far along were you and did you see it with your first?

I've been waiting to see some feet but nothing yet :(

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrystalY
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Me either.  I'm pretty sure I've felt her heal a couple of times, but I can't say for sure that I've seen any specific body part yet.  I'll be 37 weeks on Wednesday. 

CafeMom Tickers
Nighttiger
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I'm 38 weeks 4 days and I haven't seen any definition.  I can totally see him pushing out my side though.  Just can't tell if its a knee or a foot. :)

Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:55 PM

same with me! maybe my belly isn't stretched enough to be able to see the definition or something? i don't know but i wish i could that would be so cool!

Quoting Nighttiger:

I'm 38 weeks 4 days and I haven't seen any definition.  I can totally see him pushing out my side though.  Just can't tell if its a knee or a foot. :)

glenda09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:06 PM

This is my 4th pregnancy and I have never had that! I wish that would happen to me. That is just too neat!

torttia
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:08 PM

I don't remember how far along I was, but I remember one night being in bed and I felt his foot and pushed it, then he kicked back, and we did this back and foreth for like 30 min...it was wonderful.

CafeMom Tickers
Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:23 PM

omg its so cool! i mean you can litterally see the whole outline of the foot! i can usually feel with my fingers where his feet are, usually by where he kicks at and he'll push back at me when i push on them but i wish i could really see the foot!

Quoting glenda09:

This is my 4th pregnancy and I have never had that! I wish that would happen to me. That is just too neat!

K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:27 PM

i never had anything like that

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

flyfree55
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:43 PM

i can just bout see definition i can kinda see it. just started to a few days ago

How`s my pregnancy doing?
MomNtheRes
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Wow, I could never tell anything ,except her head when she turned. She lodged it in my side for a good 2 days, and it was really uncomfortable. Thats about it though, not feets or hands. 

Join us! An active group for Mom's who are, or have been through, a deployment to support one another so we can stay Deployment Strong!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/DeploymentStrong

come home               in love

cmb121906
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Im sorry, but it's physically impossible to see a foot trying to come out of your belly. Like seeing the whole foot and toes deal. You may see a bump or something, but not a whole foot print per say. There is too much stuff inside you cushioning it. I read that somewhere on a credible site, but cannot remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)