Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An odd pain

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well for me it is. I am still breastfeeding my dd who will be 15m on the 23 and still have not had af . I have been on my left side near where your ovaries are a mild pain. Its not constant and it comes and goes. I have left a message with my ob and he hasn't called back. Has anyone had it or know what it might be?

Thanks

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VintageWife
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I hope someone knows the answer cause I have been going through the SAME EXACT thing...

Tiffany, wife to David and sahm to James and Caleb and Baby J (Jasper or Jocelyn) coming summer of 2010!

Pregnancy ticker

conni72
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:17 AM

bumping

Thiss
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:03 PM

If it's on your left side, down low, "near the ovary," it could be your sigmoid colon, which is sensitive to pain from excess gas, bloating, constipation, or PMS symptoms.  If it comes and goes, it's not *likely* to be the ovary itself, but it could be a cyst (VERY common, nothing to be alarmed about), or it could be what's called "mittleschmirtz," the slightly painful sensation of ovulation.  Since it's been so long since you've had a period, it absolutely could be any one of these indicators that you are about to finally ovulate and/or start a period; I remember after my last two kids were born, the "start up" to getting periods again was WAY more painful than in the past.

Are you trying to get pregnant, or is it possible you are? 

Good luck, hope your OB can help shed more light!

K.a.C.87
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:10 PM

not sure....hope u figure it out!

Quoting conni72:

bumping

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

conni72
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:09 PM

We arent trying nor are we preventing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)