Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

38 weeks and sick

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2009 at 6:46 PM
  • 2 Replies

i'm 38 week pregnant and sick as a dog i cant eat or sleep, Im lite headed as i dont know what. Icant take much more of this I'm becoming depressed and stressed out. My stomach is measuring at 39 weeks so the midwife  told me to take evening  primrose oil and black cohosh to get things going but no such luck. what should i do? 

by on Dec. 25, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Chrissy9479
by on Dec. 25, 2009 at 7:14 PM

I feel your pain! I've been going through the same things the past week too, and add to that back pain and on and off contractions! its getting old!  I was told to walk a lot! i try to take a walk every day (i skipped today because its been raining though) and im telling you walking helps so much! i don't know why but after i get done with my walks i feel so much better! im sorry you feel crappy, just know you're not alone! just keep thinking positive thoughts! your baby will be here soon!!

quitabrown
by on Dec. 26, 2009 at 1:05 AM

thats funny your due a day before me i tryed walking and i get dizzy,lite headed,hot flashs and i start vomiting.I dont know what else to do, my contractions like your are off and on as well. This is just a mess.banging head into wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured