Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Bump

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:56 AM
  • 11 Replies
This is my first pregnancy and I've just started my 15th week. I'm showing and have started wearing maternity clothes, even though I have lost 3 lbs in the past two weeks. My "bump" is not hard though, it is more flabby and fatty. I was wondering when the bump gets firmer and less flabby.
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LJM21
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:27 AM

I started to notice mine around 25 weeks or so. 

its a boy

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:52 AM

I started really early, then I stopped for a while, now I do it every two weeks or so.

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels and expecting our little boy, Mason due March 26th, 2010.

mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:16 AM

im 30 weeks as of today and i just noticed my belly getting hard. it was never flabby or whatever, just soft

mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:17 AM

im 1000000% confused... what r u talking about?? lol!!!! ive read ur statement and the post like 5 times and it doesnt seem as though ur reply is relevant. am i missing something?

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

I started really early, then I stopped for a while, now I do it every two weeks or so.

LJM21
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:18 AM

I was about to ask the SANE question. I kept reading it over and over and couldn't figure that one out!

Quoting mOm2bOyS_nY:

im 1000000% confused... what r u talking about?? lol!!!! ive read ur statement and the post like 5 times and it doesnt seem as though ur reply is relevant. am i missing something?

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

its a boy

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:19 AM

I was talking about taking belly pictures, I took pics 5-10, then I stopped, took more at 15 wks - 18wks, then I took another belly picture at 24wks, then 26 wks, now I just took some more at 28wks. As for flab to hardness, I took the pictures to show how I went from flab to full round hard preggo belly.

Quoting mOm2bOyS_nY:

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels and expecting our little boy, Mason due March 26th, 2010.

jakesgal88
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:39 AM

I'm pretty sure it doesn't get harder until the uterus gets bigger further in pregnancy. At 15wks its probably not very high up. I know at 32wks mine is clear at the top, but i'm having twins and measure 40wks.

wildsissy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:34 AM

ughh I'm 16 weeks today and like my first pregnancy won't be showing for at least another 4 weeks.. I do have a hard round/ovalish area under my jelly fat belly, but it's not big enough to see outside of clothes.

pregnant belly

mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:26 AM

oh ok, cuz she didnt ask about pictures or when anyone started doing something in particular.. so i was just confused

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

I was talking about taking belly pictures, I took pics 5-10, then I stopped, took more at 15 wks - 18wks, then I took another belly picture at 24wks, then 26 wks, now I just took some more at 28wks. As for flab to hardness, I took the pictures to show how I went from flab to full round hard preggo belly.

Quoting mOm2bOyS_nY:

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

BusyMama86
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:30 AM

lmao i'm still confused as to how she got to talking about taking belly pictures?? haha

Quoting mOm2bOyS_nY:

oh ok, cuz she didnt ask about pictures or when anyone started doing something in particular.. so i was just confused

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

Quoting mOm2bOyS_nY:

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)