Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could this be the baby moving

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ok i am 20 weeks and since i was about 17 weeks i get this cramping feeling in my stomach well lower like right at the bottom of my uterus but my doctor said that she is really low but now that i'm further and she has gotten alot bigger sometimes i will be sitting or laying on the couch and i will get this like omg pressure like something is trying to come out through my skin and it has kinda like a period cramp feeling with it too so could that be the baby moving or curling up or stretching or should i def bring this up at my doc appt on the 12th of this month/ i just don't want my doctors thinking i'm this peranoid girl lol. thanks for your help :)

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hggmommy87
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:42 AM

hey my due date is may 22:)...sorry I dont know if that is ur baby moving or not.  you look teeny and im more of a heavier girl so it could be but i couldnt tell u

Sarina8895
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM
I'm a pretty tiny girl and and I think its your baby moving. I really have no extra weight on me so anything the baby does I reaLly notice. I'm 20 weeks as well and when she moves I get a lot of pressure. My lower stomach tightens up usually in the evening when she is stretching. Unless its an extreme pain you can stand or you have bleeding I think you should be ok. But it doesn't hurt to mention what your feeling to your dr. They won't think your crazy its their job. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)