Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

39 weeks!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm 39 weeks today. I've had tons of false labor since 35 weeks. I've had consistent contractions every 4 minutes for a few hours some days that go no where. I have a very high pain tolerence so I'm so scared I'm not going to realize I'm in true labor now! LOL! The baby dropped last night he was low at my last appointment but I no longer feel his bum up high near my rib cage and I can feel his head hitting against my pelvic bone now which is pretty uncomfy! I've also had a backach for 3 days now and losing bits and pieces of my plug. I was 2cm and 10% effaced a week ago my next appt is tuesday so I guess we'll see how it goes!

Mom to 2 Boys and 1 on the way!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
orange4agua72
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM

YAY!!! Sounds REALLY close, how EXCITING!!!!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

doulala
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Consistent contractions for 4 hours, how long is each one (35 seconds, 65 seconds??)

doulala

Mindy88
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM

they would last for about 60-70 seconds each. But they'd always stop after about 4-5 hours. My doctor gave it a name..began with a P..its like real labor but not the real thing. It happend about 3 times between 36-38 weeks pregnant. Happend the other night but they were 8 minutes apart instead of 4-5

Quoting doulala:

Consistent contractions for 4 hours, how long is each one (35 seconds, 65 seconds??)

Mom to 2 Boys and 1 on the way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)