Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your first?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:24 PM
  • 36 Replies

What was your first clue that you might be pregnant? 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM

i had no clues, just decided to pee on the stick the day before i was due to have my period. hoping i was prego, sure enough i was!

MommyRJ
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:26 PM

round ligament pains, and my boobs, esp my nipples were VERY sore.

Randee..
Lover to Brandon..
Mommy to Bryley Scott 10.27.08
impatiently awaiting 'Levi' or 'Kamrynn' Summer 2010
[[...Thinking Pink...]]

mamajeh
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I barfed all over the side of my car, I couldn't get pulled over in time.....I never throw up, unless I am pregnant, so I bought a test and it came out positive.

heather4387
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM

all of a sudden i noticed the smell of hubbies coffee creamer and i just had a feeling.

carliemarie1015
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:34 PM

REALLY sore boobs and little bit of cramping...like a week before I was supposed to get my period...

but I didn't end up testing until I was 2wks late...sure enough, BFP!! 

momma_2b_2010
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM

i missed my period, then noticed my nipples starting to change, then got really sick:/

apoe
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM

i started craving candy bars again. the only time i get candy is when i'm pregnant so i got a test and took it the next day.

pookie_1228
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM

We had been trying for a few months, so I was watching my period pretty close.  I took a test when I was a few days late but I had also been feeling nauseous a lot.

DWells06
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM

For a while my cycles were not regular so the doc put me on metformin to help regulate it. It helped for a while...then I started to hit the gym to lose weight. It helped regulate my cycle on its own and my husband started a new job so he started to lose weight.

When it came around Sept on Labor Day I was suppose to start. The next day I figured I'd just do the test to confirm and sure enough I saw the faded second line there. I decided to wait till the end of the week to go get a blood test but continued with the home pregnancy test till then and every day till Friday that second line got darker.

pregnancy week by week
Armywife6
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:41 PM

My periods were very irregular so I would keep test around just in case. When it had been 6 weeks I wasn't to sure I was but we had discussed me taking a test in the morning but I just had a feeling around 7 at night & I took it sure enough it was BFP.

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)