Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positions?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:06 PM
  • 4 Replies

Sex is starting to get a little uncomfy.. I prefer being ontop,and even that is starting to be uncomfortable. What are some other positions that you ladies have tried??

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
orange4agua72
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Always love him laying behind me in a spooning like position and entering from behind. It puts NO pressure on baby at all because you can lay on your left side!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Lay down and do the spooning position. I actually didn't like sex while I was pregnant but that was the most comfortable one when I did want it. lol

MissiHampt
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I have heard this works well, but it's never been a favorite of ours.  DH had hernia surgery and still has some soreness from it, and this causes him some pain.  I'll be watching this post for more suggestions, because it's actually gotten to the point where I'm just too big to have sex at all.  We have to settle for just playing around and doing other things....

Quoting orange4agua72:

Always love him laying behind me in a spooning like position and entering from behind. It puts NO pressure on baby at all because you can lay on your left side!

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

laytonslilmomma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:15 PM

"doggy" style. was the most comfortable with my son in the later part of that pregnancy. dh loves the position also lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)