Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all mom's of twins

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok, so I'm 9 weeks pregnant with baby #3. I'm an infertility patient and have to take fertility meds to get pregnant. My first appt is next week (they didn't want to see me until 10 weeks). This whole pregnancy I've felt like it's twins. Some of my symptoms have been worse than my first two prengancies but the biggest thing for me is my weight gain. I'm eating normal, was 135 lbs when I got pregnant and I'm 5' 4". My stomach was flat. Now I look like this. I know you "pop" earlier if it's not your first but this! What do you other twin moms think and do you have any pics of when you were pregnant early on with twins?

This first pic is the week before I got pregnant (My daughters birthday party). You can't really see my stomach, but it's flat. ;)

This 2nd pic is today.......

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyofone123
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM

bump* :)

czshcecnc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:24 AM

My symptons weren't worse but I lost weight but I usually do when I'm pregnant with my girls. I had a girl/boy twins. I always show a little before I expect my period and that's normal for me since my 2nd pregnancy. I was very surprised when I found out it was twins.I never thought there could be twins that pregnancy. What a blessing. Good luck on your u/s.

Denise

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
jakesgal88
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:28 AM

It could be twins, or could be that its your third pregnancy. I know that with each pregnancy you normally start showing just a bit sooner since you have already been stretched before. I had worse nausea with this pregnancy, but I already knew it was twins when that started. When is your first appointment? It will definitely be exciting to see! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)