Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else in their first trimester?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

I feel just aweful, throwing up all the time, have this weird feeling in my belly like theres a tiny ballon inflated in there that makes it feel weird to hunch over lol, and I'm like 4 or 5 weeks, my boobs are HUGE and a little tender. Just wanted to know if anyone else was going through this right now. or what are your symptoms? I don't know if I'm just really intuned with my body or whats up but I'm noticing alot of differences. I already am having issues buttoning my jeans and they are super uncomfy when I sit. I'm super bloated in my tummy. I don't think I'm further along than I am because I used the OPKs this month, but who knows I will call the dr tomorrow. I feel awefull but its wonderful, after a couple misscarriages I'm greatfull to be feeling all this, every time I throw up makes me think, YEP I'm still pregnant! 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanielleMason
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I'll be 6 wks tomorrow but I'm with you all except for the morning sickness. I am one of the very blessed that don't get that but get very nauseous when hungry and have really bad heartburn....

kimwilson16
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I am 6 weeks 4days pregnant with my fourth. I am not throwing up, but and nauseous constantly. I also get lightheaded and am very thirsty. Clothes seem to be getting snugger already. Hang in there it should get better.

married-in-06
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:31 PM
Im only 5wks and omg do we have the same body lol

~JESSICA -LOVING WIFE TO JOEL & MOMMY TO 1 WILD LIL GIRL~1 SWEET LIL BOY~& 5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN~

Lilypie Maternity tickers
cheffiecms
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM

today has been hard, I got up to go with my hubby to his drs appt and threw up after I had a piece of bread, then he got some chips and I ate some, we went to church and I spent half the time in the bathroom throwing up again. Came home and ate a sandwhich for lunch, threw that up, then I took a nap, my SIL made me some brownies cuz I was craving them, I ate 2 of them and managed to keep them down thank goodness lol. Then my MIL made chili and I ate that and then threw it all up. So all day I have been able to keep down a couple of brownies. I hope this baby is getting some of the food I'm eating cuz I'm not. I'm already down 2 pounds from thursday :( Any advice on how to keep the food down, even bread won't stay down. I drink lots of water, and tried mineral water with dinner, that didn't work, I'm gonna keep some saltines on me and see how that works. I ate some peppermint candies this morning when I felt sick but that didn't work either. I don't mind it so much I just worry about losing weight. I guess some people do in the beggining, how do I know if I'm getting too sick and need to go to the dr or something? I feel crappy all the time, and can't even keep water down. I'm worried I'm getting dehydrated. Calling dr tomorrow but want some pregnant mommies advice. I'm still super excited and happy to be pregnant, I just want to be as careful as possible. 

MomLaura2B
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I knew I could be because my breasts were tender, I was nauseaus all day long, had restless legs and became very sensitive to smells. Oh and I also developed a yeast infection. I am not a pretty sight! LOL!

cheffiecms
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:57 AM

awe, hopefully we will all feel better soon!

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:01 AM

I read that it may help if you do not drink liquids with your meals, or at least limit them. The food may stay down better without the drinks?

I haven't tried it, but thought I'd pass it on. You would just have to make sure you are getting enough liquids between meals if you find this to help.

Good luck momma!

~Beth

pregnancy
cheffiecms
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:05 AM

thanks! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:16 AM

i'm in week 10 with #4.  i've had morning sickness pretty bad with all but this one. this time i've had some nausea, but my problem goes the other direction (which seems to be common with babies in his family). just a word of advice, stick to small meals more often, and eat stuff with mild flavors.  if its harsh in any way going down, its gonna be worse coming back up.  ie: spaghetti, tuna salad, and basically anything acidic. and keep tums on hand.  yes it knocks out the heartburn, but it also helps (or did with me) with the nausea.

Mrsphillips777
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 5:05 AM

I'm so sorry for what you are going through!

I am almost five weeks. The only time I've thrown up is 7 dpo (I think around implantation strangely enough). I an nauseas on and off (today has been a better day), I had a a bunch of pimples break out on my chin right before I got my BFP, now I have lots of bumps on my chest (I guess they migrated), my boobs are sore (I still have my bra on because I fear they will hurt once I take it off like usual), I seem to never get enough to eat (I've already gained a few pounds), my sense of smell is crazy, and my eyes are constantly dry. I just hope I get lucky and don't throw up often (I'm a teacher and don't want my students to have to see that!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)