Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FINAL DECISIoN

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

So i think my husband and i have finally made a decision on our boys names.... im super excited about it...

I chose Mason Richard (richard is after my grandpa) which i had decided before i found out what our two little guys were. Then we found out two boys so we decided to namethe other one Jeremiah Dickson... im so glad that my husband came to an comprimise on what their names would be. my husband wanted to name one of them tank i about freaked thought about how close i was to naming my son tank lol... but then his dad and him were talking about the mason dickson line and he read up o it and saw the name jeremiah dickson and since we are nameing one mason we are going to name the other jeremiah... yay... anyone else decided yet

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grapejelly
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM

we starting to talk names.. nothing definite yet

your names are cute!!  AND i love your picture - so cute!!

CafeMom Tickers

mommytobe809
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:54 PM

we had Noah James picked out for our lil boy..but a few days ago i decided i didn't want that name anymore and I wanted to name him Bentley Thomas.. So after many hours of convincing my dh we changed his name.. so all the things that had Noah on it, we have to change.. but we are waiting til he is born to make sure i don't have another one of omg i need to change his name things again lol.. 

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
becky0899
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Well I'm 34 wks so hopefully we're going to stick with this one. (Bentley Gage) We really really wanted Gage to be his first name but it doesn't go very good with our last name with Gage first. So more than likely we'll call him by his middle name.

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:01 PM

My son was going to be named Jaren Bryce from about 20 weeks til 36 weeks when DH changed his mind. He decided we should name him Logan Bryce instead, which was my favorite boy name anyway. :-) I can't imagine my son being anything other than a Logan. For this baby girl, we're down to Parker, Makenzie, and Kennedy. DH likes Makenzie (which had been my fave) and I'm leaning towards Parker (which had been DH's fave lol). I love Kennedy but I know someone with a 1 year old named that and I don't like naming my kid the same as someone I know!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Isn't that the same thing though? I mean, if you call him Gage anyway, people will refer to him as "Gage blank", not "Bentley Blank" you know? My friend goes by her middle name (parents named her after a deceased aunt but preferred the middle name) so everyone knows her as "middle name blank". I say if you love Gage as his first name, go ahead and use it! Heck, my last name is Sanchez and we are as white as they come...lol...none of the names we like will ever go with Sanchez!! My son has a totally Irish name (Logan Bryce) and I hate our last name with it! I love Bentley and Gage by the way!! Great pick!

Quoting becky0899:

Well I'm 34 wks so hopefully we're going to stick with this one. (Bentley Gage) We really really wanted Gage to be his first name but it doesn't go very good with our last name with Gage first. So more than likely we'll call him by his middle name.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
Beautifulnewmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:13 PM

well you could use both names you like. either parker makenzie or makenzie parker i like it either way. they are both such cute names...

Quoting mnt_2_b_mommy:

Isn't that the same thing though? I mean, if you call him Gage anyway, people will refer to him as "Gage blank", not "Bentley Blank" you know? My friend goes by her middle name (parents named her after a deceased aunt but preferred the middle name) so everyone knows her as "middle name blank". I say if you love Gage as his first name, go ahead and use it! Heck, my last name is Sanchez and we are as white as they come...lol...none of the names we like will ever go with Sanchez!! My son has a totally Irish name (Logan Bryce) and I hate our last name with it! I love Bentley and Gage by the way!! Great pick!

Quoting becky0899:

JennaFoix
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:36 PM

ive had our sons name decided on since before we knew he was a boy.

Our agreement was if it was a boy i got to name him and if it were a girl he got to name her.

Chloe_n_Wyatt
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Im only 14 weeks and we have names picked out already.

If its a boy - Conner Arron

If its a girl - Danielle Paige

I like the names you guys picked out!

Mommy to Chloe, Wyatt & #3 on its way!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

alishabear0808
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:29 PM

we have had her name picked out since WAY before finding out it is a girl... Gwendolyn Catharina... We never settled on a boys name...

ameliasmommy221
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Quoting mommytobe809:

we had Noah James picked out for our lil boy..but a few days ago i decided i didn't want that name anymore and I wanted to name him Bentley Thomas.. So after many hours of convincing my dh we changed his name.. so all the things that had Noah on it, we have to change.. but we are waiting til he is born to make sure i don't have another one of omg i need to change his name things again lol.. 

LoL good thing you didn't go with Noah James because that's the name of my friends son :) I love Bentley Thomas. That is very strong name..

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)