Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS ANYONE ELSE'S HUSBAND TMI NOT DOING THE DEED...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

this is so stupid but seriously im getting really frustrated ..we didnt have sex the whole pregnancy due to pre term labor and now that we can . He has only done it like 3 times ...our 3 yr old sleeps with us cause he took his bed apart and put it up cause there wasnt room for a crib and my sons toddler bed in our apartment. Im so dam frustrated i need some alone time with my husband. We never get any alone time at all. My husband is from a different country so i dont know but i noticed lots of people from there have all there kids in the room with them . I know its stupid but im so upset i cried this morning cause i need something even just a hug or hold me . Anyone else feel like this. Or just me ?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy2girls0305
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:48 PM

could u put baby in your room and   the older child back in the other bedroom?

BlessedToBMommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Wow! I couldnt do that! Our kids have slept in thier own beds since day one, they go into thier own rooms befoe a year!!

larissanaeem
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:53 PM

We have one bedroom so there is no where to put him basically , for the time being.  

KrystalY
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I feel your pain.   My husband wouldn't touch me during the pregnancy.  I'm still not cleared so I don't know when it will get better, but I feel frustrated quite often.  Do you have grandparents or friendsn who will take them overnight?  I know easier said then done, but men can be insensitive to our needs.  Have you tried talking to him?  I know that doesn't always work, didn't with mine, but you don't know if you don't try.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
BlessedToBMommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM

In that case, but I have to be blunt... make use of the shower, couch etc, after hes asleep in your room, if he wont sleep without you in there youll have to work on that. Good luck:)

Quoting larissanaeem:

We have one bedroom so there is no where to put him basically , for the time being.  

larissanaeem
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM

thanks ladies its nice to have advice and other people who understand my feelings.!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)