Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight like a yoyo?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM
  • 6 Replies

Yesterday I weighed 166 today I weighed 163 and 5 days ago I weighed 162. I feel so lightheaded also...Even my neighbors mouth dropped open when she saw me and she commented how tired I looked. Any ideas what's going on?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angelove8
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM
Mamaz
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM

you;'re weight does that when you are not pregnant ttoo. you are just noticing it now.

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

angelove8
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM

This past few months I've been gaining double weight and just recently it started acting like a yoyo. I go up 4 pounds then drop 4 pounds...it's really weird.

Quoting Mamaz:

you;'re weight does that when you are not pregnant ttoo. you are just noticing it now.

SamanthaRae_bby
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:32 PM

first off, stop weighing yourself every day. only get weighed at your doctors appointments.

During the day you lose water weight and gain water weight. when you eat, you gain more weight, when you have a bowel movement you lose more weight. every day you are going to weight something different. don't worry about it.

ETA: if you are feeling lightheaded make sure you are drinking lots and lots of water. if you are drinking 10 8oz glasses or more and you still feel light headed i would call your doctor. your blood pressure could be getting higher than normal since it does that later in pregnancy and your body may not be used to it

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
mellmom2
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:36 PM

i have been the same way my whole pregnancy so far.  i lost 20 lbs the first three months which is normal then starting at 24 weeks i would gain 3 loose 5 and so on so on. doc says its ok as long as baby looks good. i have just been looking on the bright side less baby fat i have to loose when i have him. also i think the tiredness and light headedness is normal too. i have two toddlers i run after all day long and when 7 hits i am ready to get into bed with the kids lol.

angelove8
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM

the reason I weigh myself is because the docs were worrying about my weight gain so I've been trying to keep it even. and the Labor and Delivery docs weigh me and thats where i was last week.

Quoting SamanthaRae_bby:

first off, stop weighing yourself every day. only get weighed at your doctors appointments.

During the day you lose water weight and gain water weight. when you eat, you gain more weight, when you have a bowel movement you lose more weight. every day you are going to weight something different. don't worry about it.

ETA: if you are feeling lightheaded make sure you are drinking lots and lots of water. if you are drinking 10 8oz glasses or more and you still feel light headed i would call your doctor. your blood pressure could be getting higher than normal since it does that later in pregnancy and your body may not be used to it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)