Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Early labor sign??

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ive been having lose BMs for the past week but today ive been having diareha. I havent eatten anything different or drank anything different so im wondering if this could be a sign that labor is coming soon? Anyone have this before going into labor? Ive been contracting all day but nothing regular. Just BH.

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tristangirl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:06 PM
my sil got diareha in the very early stages of labor and she said it seemed like once her system was cleaned out "emty" that is when her real contractions started...Good Luck Momma!
CheyanneW
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Yes this happened to me.  Which was the reason I thought at the end that the diarhea had come back when in reality it was my daughter trying to come out.  I held her in a good half hour assuming the feeling was diarhea.

stellarluna
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:14 PM

yeah, I had this with baby number 2, and I felt kind icky the day my water broke along with it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

rileysmomma17
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Did you feel nauseated? Ive been feeling like this too. Ive been feeling a little uneasy too. Like my nerves are on end. Maybe its just because im waiting for labor to begin?

Quoting stellarluna:

yeah, I had this with baby number 2, and I felt kind icky the day my water broke along with it.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Mindy88
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:03 AM

I've been the same way today. I had lose BM all week,now its the runs,so I'm hoping its a "sign" lol GL Mama!

Mom to 2 Boys and 1 on the way!

averyswife
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:15 AM

I'd say YEP!  My first was an induction, but I went into labor naturally with my second and I definitely had several days of very active, loose bowels before going into labor.  Not diarrhea, but since I was usually very constipated, it was definitely noticeable!  Good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)