Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

C-section mommies, i need help please

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 7 Replies

I had a c-section in April 08 & I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant. My c-section scar is killing me from being stretched out (as near as I can tell that's the only reason it hurts). Is there anything that worked or is working for you to keep the pain to a minimum?

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
married-in-06
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM
No not really sorry hun

~JESSICA -LOVING WIFE TO JOEL & MOMMY TO 1 WILD LIL GIRL~1 SWEET LIL BOY~& 5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN~

Lilypie Maternity tickers
BigMamaHeidi
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:31 PM

I've yet to have an issue with pain from my incision site, though I've heard this is common. Maybe I had mine so long ago that most of the scar tissue healed...(June 2004)...I dont know---but here's a bump.

youngmommie19
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM

try the heating pad on low or med for like 10 min  see if that helps thats what has worked for me

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I wondered what would happen to my scar when I got bigger... Thanks for letting me know it will hurt! lol.

Really, sorry I'm no help, Maybe you can try looking on webmd.com. Or try to google it. 

Mom2girls0708
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Putting lotion on mine like coca butter helped someone also stretching it out worked good.  I am having my 3rd cs in June.

bam920
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:19 PM

HOnestly mine has never hurt.  Sometimes it kind of itches though.  I had one in Dec 05, May 08 and will have my 3rd in June.

mellmom2
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM

mine has never hurt either but i do use alot of lotion and take a bath as much as i can lol. i had my c-sections may 07, july 08 and having my third in 7 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)