Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a question

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
What is a moby wrap?i tried wearing my dd but i had an evenflo sling and it sucked.i still want to wear the peanut thats coming

~JESSICA -LOVING WIFE TO JOEL & MOMMY TO 1 WILD LIL GIRL~1 SWEET LIL BOY~& 5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN~

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaKalila
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Here's their website

Sorry haven't used it yet, want too though. Is supposed to be a good one and good for bad backs.

smallest_mc Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobuckethttp://www.youravon.com/kmery
doulala
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

A cloth that you can tie your baby on to your body with:

The design of the Moby Wrap Baby Carrier uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. Unlike other carriers, which have narrow straps or go across one shoulder, the Moby Wrap is a wide piece of fabric that is wrapped over both shoulders. It is amazingly comfortable and easy to wear. There are no buckles, snaps or other fasteners. It is easy to adjust the fit of your Moby Wrap by varying how tightly you wrap yourself and your baby. There is not a lot of extra material or bulky padding between you and your baby. Your baby can hear your heartbeat and finds comfort in the warmth of your body,and sound of your heartbeat within the cuddly confines of the Moby Wrap. « lessmore »

Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - Chocolate

doulala

adamko84
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:06 PM

basically it's a stinking long (like 10') piece of fabric that tapers at the ends. go to mobywrap.com. i absolutely LOVE mine, but it does take a bit of getting used to simply because there is SO much fabric. i have back problems too so i love how it even distributes the weight.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Mom2Jake08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM

It looks complicated to me lol.  I love my Peanut Shell sling.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)