Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:(

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM
  • 2 Replies

hey moms so i was just wondering, im 30 weeks pregnant, and i seem so miserable lately not only because my body is hurting like ridiculous, but it just seems like everything is bothering me, i usually dont act like this but im kinda over the whole im pregnant kind of thing, isnt everyone when they hit the last trimester of their pregnancy? I dont know moms but it just seems like everything after another is going wrong, here are some examples lol, every woman that comes into my job is like awww when are you do i tell them, and their reply is like omg but your sooo tiny, and im like not really its just sooo annoying this is my most recent picture im 27-28 weeks, mind you with my first and sometimes ladies with their first dont show as quick as women that already had children.

second my doctor at the point is just ridiculous she cant answer simple questions about how my Amniotic fluid , or how much does she think the bby is weighing about, simple questions that doctors should know, so im just going to switch over doctors at this point in time, im tired of paying 106 a visit for something im just not happy about and god knows why i waited for so longgg,

ladies i dont know if its just because im nervous because the bby is comming soon or what,

and on top of that how about im doing my own first bbyshower by myself because my sisters who were suppose to plan it are not doing anything about it,

advice?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
married-in-06
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM
Def change docs totally have your baby shower ignore stupid people and it will get better dear.sorry your sad

~JESSICA -LOVING WIFE TO JOEL & MOMMY TO 1 WILD LIL GIRL~1 SWEET LIL BOY~& 5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN~

Lilypie Maternity tickers
MrS96sS
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:44 PM

i was so done with my stupid doctor too, I changed doctors at 33 weeks, and i feel like it was the best i could have done.....i also helped plan my baby shower and it was great....and i know what u mean when u sayu are over the whole being pregnant thing....but hnag in there, my baby girl is here now she will be 2 weeks tmrw and i would not trade it for the world.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)