Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

23 weeks pregnant with twins. braxton hicks????

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM
  • 2 Replies

i dont know what they feel like but whenever i get up from sitting or even when i just stand for a few minutes it feels like i have a walking cramp (you know, when you try to exercise but are too out of shape lol). it feels different than round ligament pain and it doesnt really hurt. when it sit it feels like i just got done doing a billion crunches and when i stand it feels like those walking cramps. help!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:43 PM

when i get braxton hicks it takes my breath away and my tummy goes kinda tight and i get a mild cramp. I started getting them at 15 weeks when i was pregnant with my dd and i'm almost 19 weeks with my ds and i started getting them already not to long ago. I have my next appt on jan.11th and i will bring it to their attention.

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

JsunkissedB
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:00 PM

i would go get checked with my twins i was having braxton hicks badly and had to be put on bed rest so they wouldnt start dialating me. you have more weight and pressure on your cervix with 2 babies so my cervix started shortening early. might as well be safe than sorry and at least call your doctor about it! Good luck twins are a great gift !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)