Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bringing home baby!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: What outfit should i bring liam home in????

Options:

Stripped Truck with brown sleaves

Blue one with Trucks

Dino world

Pick something diffrent!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 96

View Results

Well ladies my time has come... ON thrusday we will deliver our little man, via c-section at 9:30 am... well a little after im sure. Anyway i need help picking out what hes going to be comming home in... Im thinking the brown stripped one with the truck on it cause its fleace and nice and warm and soft... and the other two are just cotton... But maybe you can help.. im still unsure!!!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenieceMojica
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM

i think they are all cute but i picked the last one :0) 

Photobucket

kbaby1624
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM

i picked the 1st one bcuz fleece is ALWAYS good wen the weather is a bit chilly or COLD(depending on where u live of course...(& its super cute too) =)

Gender Prediction

Get your own gender prediction!

boyd-family
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I love the Dino and I have that one for my little man, but I picked the first cause you said it would be warmer and fleece is just nice! :) Congrats momma GL!! 

CafeMom Tickers
mommytobe809
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:57 PM

omggggg  where did you get the dino one at that is super cute?!!!!!!! but i chose the first one since you said that fleece and more warm since  its the middle of winter.. :)

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
mommy2alexis79
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:27 AM

The dino one is sooo cute! I love the fleece pjs. Good luck & keep us posted! I cant wait to see pics.

Pregnancy ticker

2009mami2alex
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:32 AM

my 10 month old is weraing the dino one as we speak LOL i LOVE it!!

wildsissy
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:34 AM

bring all 3.. you will never know what the baby will look like in one or the other.. plus with a c-section you'll be there a couple days so you'll have a chance to dress him if you want during the day. 

pregnant belly

mimi_emc2
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I acutally like the second one.

I think every has the dino one. My ds does 2. So thats a popular one. But they are all cute.

2009mami2alex
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:37 AM

not always a lot of hospitals wont let you.. my hospital wont for security reasons

Quoting wildsissy:

bring all 3.. you will never know what the baby will look like in one or the other.. plus with a c-section you'll be there a couple days so you'll have a chance to dress him if you want during the day. 

hannamanmommy
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM

They are all adorable! I really like the second one because of the happy, bright colors. However, I did choose the first outfit because it is warm and cozy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)