Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

strange feeling!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

dont really know how to explain it but it seems like everytime i get up or move around i have like this little water balloon in my vagina where my cervix is at and im not sure what that is and if it is sumthing i should call my OB about. thanks in advance..

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
skylersmommy010
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:42 AM

bump anyone??? i really dont wanna call the dr. and feel dumb

Trish1984
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:44 AM

heres a BUMP! i have no idea..sorry! And never feel dumb for call ur OB thats what they are their for!! Also how far along are you? Might help some of the ladies throw some ideas out.

MeganRoane915
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Hi. How far along are you? I kinda get that feeling too sometimes. I just assume its the baby pushing against my bladder or something. But dont feel stupid about calling if youre worried. That's what doctors are there for. To help :)

skylersmommy010
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:47 AM

im sorry im 37weeks and been having BHs the last week.

Trish1984
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:48 AM

hmm maybe ur getting close to going into labor, i dont know just a wild guess. Maybe it has something to do with your water. R u experiencing anything else out of the norm?

skylersmommy010
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:52 AM

back pain and pain on my right side and hips are hurting like mad

Trish1984
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM

cld be the start of labor, but cld not be, sorry that wasnt that helpful.lol If your really concerned i would call your OB if not wait it out and see how you feel in the morning and if its still there or gets worse you can call the office! keep us updated !

MeganRoane915
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:54 AM

http://www.pregnancyetc.com/signs_of_labor.htm

This site is pretty helpful and it touches on the pressure on your cervix youre feeling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)