Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bumps on my Areola

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM
  • 15 Replies

Ok, so i've been noticing these bumps on my areola for the past month now. They have white discharge in them and i squeezed them and one of the bumps some clear liquid came out. I called my OB and she said that it could just be from when i was pregnant back in October and had the miscarriage. But i dunno. I guess because a part of me wants to be pregnant but then the other part of me doesnt. *sigh* i dunno..i'm so confused..ladies please help me! I need to vent                                                          They look like this but my boobs are a lot darker..and i have a lot more bumps and they are like protruding..and its gross!

by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LindaButler0507
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Thats not my boob!Its just an example

LindaButler0507
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:12 PM

shruggingCOME ON LADIES...BUMP

KendraCay
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I have the samething, but I remember having them before I got preggo, so I never worried. but now that you mention it...??

Lilypie Maternity tickers

absalmond
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I have had those since before my oldest was born.  Before my daughter was born, I had them like the pic, but while I was preg. they got bigger and I got more of them.  I 've never had a doctor worry about them.  I asked once, and my dr. said that thier sweat glands/milk ducts.  when mine get bigger, I just sqeeze out the stuff inside like a zit.  mine never quite go away.  I wouldn't be too worried.  I guess we just need to let our boobs breath more.  being couped up like they are everyday, they don't get the rest/air they need.  Good luck and hope I helped.

3girls4mommy
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:17 PM

I also have those...they actually look like pimples sometimes and when I try to squeeze them either a little tiny amount of clear or white will come out. I have had this since my oldest was born 10 years ago, I always assumed they were just milk ducts that didn't go away??? I don't know for sure though. But it can't be a sign of pregnancy, I have had them forever (still do!) and I'm fixed LOL 

emj92606
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM

i have a few like that. But I think mine might be from nursing so here is a bump for you!

jjessers
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I have them too .

I get them whenever I'm pregnant...which I am now .

ccouch24
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I am preggo and I have them. I think my doctor told me they were to lubricate the nipple for breast feeding. They are normal.

Charlibabe
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 2:52 PM

I h ave those too I got them when I was pregnant with my daughter and they nvr really went away....now that I am pregnant again I have noticed that I have more. Idk....what they are though sorry. Could be what everyone else says enlarged milk/sweat glands. 

CafeMom TickersPregnancy%20ticker

rileysmommy229
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM

i got them this pregnancy...i hate them...but they are normal! something to do with the milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)