Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mei Tai baby carrier

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

This time around I think I've decided on a mei tai style baby carrier, but don't know where to go.  I've heard some good things about Babyhawk, but they don't have any on their site.   For those who have one and love it, where did you get it??

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:07 AM

I am not sure of good places. I have a homemade one. I don't love it. I may not be using it right... not sure.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Cynthje
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:17 AM

I love mei tai's, i make my own. www.thebabywearer.com should have a lot of information on where to buy one, i have seen some for sale on amazon and other sites but i really dont know how good they are.

Babyhawk does get good reviews so that may be a good choice for you

Throughout the world, there exists a group of women who feel mightily drawn to giving care to women in childbirth. At the same time maternal and independent, responsive to a mother's needs, yet accepting full responsibility as her attendant; such women are natural midwives. Without the presence and acceptance of the midwife, obstetrics becomes aggressive, technical, and inhuman.

Professor G.J. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:20 AM

i don't have one because i only used the snugglies but i'm going to reccomend buying off of amazon.com...i purchase everything from amzon and they are fast and excellent and i've never had a problem with them.

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

thnkngblu
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:14 PM

thanks for the info!

K.a.C.87
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:18 PM

i also made my own. i like it for a little bit older kiddos....not newborns.

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)