Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here and wanted to say hi!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

I just wanted to say hello. I just signed up for cafemom. I am a 27 year old mom of a 2 year old boy, and expecting our little girl in may. I have been down a rough road to get here, we have been pregnant 6 times in 4 years, lost 4 of our angels. I guess God say "they arent perfect yet, when they are I will send them back to you" My cousin told me that after we lost our first one. It helped me get through. 3 months after that I found out I was expecting my Son, David Lee. He is into everything now, loves to love on sissy in mommies belly!! I am 23 weeks along with Makaylah Ann. everything seems to be going good, she likes to stretch sideways alot!! Every morning I get woke up from her kicking my bladder saying its time to go peepee I dont have any room in here lol!!! Anyways, Hello Everyone!!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ccouch24
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Welcome to the group. I am sure you will love it here...Congrats on your pregnancy.

ameee
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Welcome and congrats!!!!!

grapejelly
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on the baby!

CafeMom Tickers

BekaBug
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM

welcome. congrats on the new bundle. 8 )

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping, vaccinating, breast feeding, army wife., and mommy to a little girl. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy kind of woman.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Welcome to the group and CM (Cafemom)!!

Congratulations on your LO (little one)! I bet you can't wait to hold her.. How did you get your 2yo to understand that there was a baby in mommy's tummy?? I have a 2yo and I don't think he gets it.. either that or he doesn't care. Can't figure out which one.

Davidsmommie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Hi, i dont know how he understands it. He is the one who deemed the "baby" Sissy about 2 months into the pregnancy. he kisses my belly and listens to sissy, says "lub u sissy" I have no clue how he got the point. Good luck

sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Welcome to the group!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)