Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling fat

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:13 AM
  • 3 Replies

I gain weight with my pregnancies, and it never bothers me. I LOVE my food. But for some reason..even though I'm not gaining anything I feel like I'm getting big everywhere. I'm scared I look like a big fat woman. I'm still eating like a man..lol..But I dont know why i'm viewing myself as a huge woman if I'm not gaining weight..Why this pregnancy do I suddenly feel fat?? Did anyone have just 1 pregnancy that they felt really fat during??

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:20 AM

You know, I feel really fat during this pregnancy! I've only gained 21lbs (which is SUPER good for me) but I still feel like this huge fat pregnant woman whom, at times, just looks fat and not pregnant.

W/my first pregnancy I gained a TON of weight and I didn't care. Ok, maybe not a ton but I gained 50lbs and I felt big but only in the stomach..

I love food too and it's hard to resist certain foods that I want and sometimes I don't even try as that will just make me want it more. But I'm trying to exercise regularly (even if it is just cleaning the house) and eating healthier and if I gain weight after that, then oh well (easier said than practiced let me tell you!).

GL hun!

rileysmommy229
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:23 AM

i have only gained 9 pounds and i feel fat too!!! idk why i just do lol!

sjump25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I have only gained 6 pounds and I feel HUGE!!  I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I worked out before I got pregnant like 4 days a week and when I got preggo I got really tired and could hardly function let alone work out.  I am feeling better but still haven't started back up. So on top of the 6 pounds I have gained I am also no longer tone and that makes me feel even worse.  Ugh. 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)