Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss my belly :[

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:10 AM
  • 6 Replies

My daughter is only 6 days old and I already miss my preggo belly :[ I think i just miss feeling her move around and i just miss the whole pregnancy process. Being pregnant and then having the baby. Its such a beautiful miracle and life changing thing. I do LOVE having her here finally but time is already flying by too fast. Shes already almost a week old :[ Anyone else with me??? I really hope that this wasent my last pregnancy because i would LOVE to go through the experience again.

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
StephanieB.
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I know how you feel. I felt like that after my first daughter was born. I missed my belly so much. She is now 22 months old and my second daughter is almost 3 months! I don't miss my belly this time though. I am really into working out and getting in shape. I need to get my abs tightened up before we have another baby.

mommy2xp
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM

my dd is 8 weeks and i kinda miss mine, but then i remember i felt huge and fat also...so it's kind of a mix of feelings for me. especially since we are not having anymore kids...

mommy2girls0305
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM

well i still have this pregnant belly lol but this will be my last so i think i will miss it afte ri  have baby

doulala
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Yes!!    I definitely know what you mean!   :-)

Just as a woman’s heart knows,

How and when to pump,

Her lungs to inhale,

And her hand to pull back from fire,

So she knows when and how to give birth.

- Virginia Di

ICAN

wildsissy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM

yes, I totally remember that with my son.. he's 16 now and had to stay in NICU for the first 2 weeks of life so I always thought it was because he wasn't home with me.    I would wake up in panic because I hadn't felt him move in HOURS and then I'd have to tell myself that he was HERE..

pregnant belly~~MELISSA PREGGERS WITH OLIVIA DUE 6/20~~

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I felt very off after my son was born. I was sad, lonely (no idea why) and I felt empty. I hope I dont feel that way after this one is born.....

Im sure you will have another momma! Congrats!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)