Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it normal????

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am 28w and every time I stand up and every time I take a step there is alot of pressure in my lower abdomen. I dont think it is just the position that she is in cause even when she is moved to the left side there is still this immense pressure on the right side every time I step. I also cant lay back because of this pressure. Like if I am trying to just lay on the bed and lean back against my pillows (not lay flat) there is this pulling pressure like sensation. Could it just be that the baby is moving down or should I check with my doctor? This has been going on for the ast  days and it is PAINFUL! I feel like I cant move at all without it hurting...

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
K.a.C.87
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:32 PM

it sounds just like the skin/muscles pulling and stretching....if it gets TOO horrible where u cant stand it i would call and talk to you doc.

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I am 28 weeks and get this all the time. If the baby's head is down, it can cause pressure like that.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

tristangirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Quoting K.a.C.87:

it sounds just like the skin/muscles pulling and stretching....if it gets TOO horrible where u cant stand it i would call and talk to you doc.

thanks! This is #1 fr me so everything seems "wrong" so I am worrying about everything! It is pretty painful but I can stand and walk and it is like a ushing doown ressure when I am up but when I try  to layback it definately seems like a stretching.... who knows I gess I will call if it gets worse and jst deal with it until then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)