Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting hairy?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM
  • 13 Replies

Who here has started growig hair or getting fuzzy in weird places since getting pregnant?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I have it growing everywhere! Its terrible!!! LOL

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
asmp11402
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I'm getting more hair on my stomach! And it's dark, yuck!!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I have Polish and German roots, so my family tends to be a little hairy to begin with...LOL

But what bothers me right now is the tiny white peach fuzz I have always had on my face close to my ears is growing! Now it is very noticable. I can't wax it because it will grow back dark, so I'm stuck with it.

And, a little TMI...but my pubic hair is growing at twice the speed of sound! It is like a darn monster that won't stop attacking! LMBO

wildsissy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM

all the hormones, the vitamins and protein mixed together!  yikes!! Yeah.. I am having the same issues.

pregnant belly~~MELISSA PREGGERS WITH OLIVIA DUE 6/20~~

southernjess3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM

instead of getting a dark line down my belly I always get a weird line of hair going from the side of my belly button up..lol

CafeMom Tickers

flyfree55
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Quoting sissychristi:

I have Polish and German roots, so my family tends to be a little hairy to begin with...LOL

But what bothers me right now is the tiny white peach fuzz I have always had on my face close to my ears is growing! Now it is very noticable. I can't wax it because it will grow back dark, so I'm stuck with it.

And, a little TMI...but my pubic hair is growing at twice the speed of sound! It is like a darn monster that won't stop attacking! LMBO

oh god i have the same problem its horrible i dont know what to do any more hey least we cant see it lol

sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Oh, I know. Good thing I am not a fan of the shaved look. I wouldn't be able to see it to do anything about it anyway! Thankfully my SO doesn't care. He prefers a natural woman and says he wouldn't touch me if I shaved because it would remind him of a little girl and he is no pervert...LOL

Men are all so different.

Quoting flyfree55:

Quoting sissychristi:

oh god i have the same problem its horrible i dont know what to do any more hey least we cant see it lol

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:56 PM

My belly always gets hairy. Thank gosh it's not swinsuit season.

trippsgirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Quoting sissychristi:

Same problem here.  Seems like my hair everywhere else is slowing down.  I don't even have to shave my legs as often as I used to, but down there it just won't stop!  I wish the hair on my head would grow out but it seems to have stopped growing.

CafeMom Tickers
mrspreggers14
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:25 PM

me too!!  Around my belly button is really bad!!  And on my feet too!!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)