Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else been through this??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  • 5 Replies
i have had diarrhea for about 2 weeks now worse in the mornings no nausea upset stomach or fever!! Im only 24 weeks along and it came out of nowhere I know it's not what I am eating because I typically eat the same things every morning that I ate when I was constipated!! I know pregnant with my son I did not have this problem anyone out there have the same problem or know if this is normal?
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KairisMama
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Maybe you've just caught a virus that isn't pregnancy related.  

Kairi  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
lilmommagowan
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:49 PM

i have it every once in a while, nothing constant or everyday. Last week (16 weeks) i had it for about 2 days, and was cramping pretty bad. I went in to be check but, they said me and the baby looked good and couldn't give me a explination. (other than cramping was from not drinking enough fluid).  Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

CafeMom Tickers
doulala
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Is it really diarrhea or just very loose stools?  

Two weeks is a long time to have true diarrhea.   Have you seen the doctor/midwife in this time?

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

momma_2_two_413
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:53 PM

i was just fixing to make a post similar to this!

I have had diarrhea on and off for the past couple of weeks.  like you, its mostly in the morning, but pretty much every morning.  i did have this with my son too though, so i feel like it's not uncommon for me.  i think it kinda makes sense because our uterus' are growing and pushing on other things. 

heres to hoping that this mess will quickly pass!!

Daisypath

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
offshorewifey
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:01 PM

I had the exact same problem with this pregnancy...doc said some women just get it and they dont know why. He told me to take some probiotics,the kind you get from a health food store and have to keep in the fridge. I took them and was back to normal in 2 days. I would say try that but of course talk with your doc first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)