Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad cramping

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi ladies,

So the night before last I started to have bad cramping low on my belly. It didnt come in waves it was just constant. I didnt think much of it because I dont like to make a big deal of things, there is no spotting and I still felt him moving around. So I went to bed. We went to church the next morning and after walking around for a while I noticed them again and this time it started to concern me. We got home and they got to the point where they were making me nauseous. I laid down, drank some water and they went away. Well I got up to do the dishes after I took a nap and right away they started to come back, so I called the OB. She said to completely stay off my feet and drink lots of water and if the cramping stops to make an appt in the morning (today) to get checked up. They stopped again so I called this morning and my appt is not till 2. I was just wondering if anyone else expierienced this or something like it and what did it end up being. Im kind of worried... Im scared Ill have to go on bed rest because my husband is in the field way more than he is home.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
doulala
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Sounds like your body is trying to tell you something.   Make sure you're taking excellent care of yourself--  drink a LOT(!) of water!

:-)

Good luck!

Just as a woman’s heart knows,

How and when to pump,

Her lungs to inhale,

And her hand to pull back from fire,

So she knows when and how to give birth.

- Virginia Di

ICAN

BrittanyBea
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I am drinking tons of water and havent left the couch lol. Thanks = )

Quoting doulala:

Sounds like your body is trying to tell you something.   Make sure you're taking excellent care of yourself--  drink  aLOT(!) of water!

:-)

Good luck!

happymam2b
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:57 PM

i no the feeling, i get this alot mainly when im on my feet , so all i can manage in a day is to get the kids to school come home and my feet r up till i go back for the kids, but as u can imagaine im up and down sorting teas out , doing housework looking after the other 2 kids so it is very hard to rest at times but when i get this feeling i have no choice but to sit till it passes i really hope i gointo labour sooner rather than later lol xx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)