Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which One?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:51 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am trying to decide between two different cribs, does anyone have either of these cribs? If you do would you please share with me the pro's and con's.

Crib #1

Graco Ashleigh 4-1 Classic

$159.99

Product Image Graco Ashleigh 4 in 1 Classic Crib in Cherry

Crib #2

Ikea LEKSVIK Crib

$159.00

LEKSVIK Crib

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Anything 3 or 4 in 1 will save you money in the long run. They can have that bed until they go off to college the only thing you upgrade is the mattress vs a simple crib because then you buy a crib, toddler bed, then bigger bed after that and the mattresses. Just my opinion and then you never have to store the crib because it's always being used.

KiddRuby
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:00 PM

The Ikea crib converts into a toddler bed too, just not a full size one. But I like the idea of not storing it.

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:04 PM

I agree. The only other advice I can add to this though is make sure you can find a matching changing table or dresser before you buy the crib. We bought a crib at walmart that the box says is walnut but its kinda like a cherry only not as red. We CANNOT find a matching changing table or dresser :(

Quoting momto1ryen:

Anything 3 or 4 in 1 will save you money in the long run. They can have that bed until they go off to college the only thing you upgrade is the mattress vs a simple crib because then you buy a crib, toddler bed, then bigger bed after that and the mattresses. Just my opinion and then you never have to store the crib because it's always being used.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)