Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many kids do you PLAN to have?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: How many Kids do you want all together?

Options:

No set number

Leave it up to Nature/Higher power

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 51

View Results

Why did you choose that amount?

Wife to Shawn, Mom to Chassidy(5), Nova(2) and Lucian (coming in feb.)

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:14 PM

We are stopping at 2. We are running out of room in our house, kids cost alot and they are alot of work.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
ArmyWifey4907
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:16 PM

I'm pregnant with our 2nd and last child.  I only wanted 1, DH wants 3, so we're compromising at 2 lol.

pregnancy due date

purplemoosemom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Originally, we didn't want more than 2 or 3.  We're now expecting our FIFTH.  I even had my tubes cut, tied and burned after my 4th was born.  So, we decided that we have no real control over it and that God will give us what he wants us to have. 

Lbluv20
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:17 PM

My husband feels 2 is enough..pregnant with number 2 currently.. But I have always loved the idea of a bigger family. So we shall see i guess. Im in no rush. 

rockinmomto2
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Well, we want 4, but the 4th isn't going to happen for a while. We just had #3, so we're done for a while. Maybe in about 4 years we'll start trying for another one, but not anytime soon. 

Follow me on my blog A Year of Gratitude http://ayearofgratitude2010.blogspot.com/

MamaKalila
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Two different answers fit me... We would like 6, but ultimately we're leaving it up to God so I picked that one...

smallest_mc Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobuckethttp://www.youravon.com/kmery AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
married-in-06
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:19 PM
We want at least 9 babies.we would love more than that tho.if God decides to give us 20 we would be happy.we want a farm full of babies!we dont beleive in any form of birth control we believe that if you get pregnant its Gods will and you shouldnt do anything to prevent Gods will

~JESSICA -LOVING WIFE TO JOEL & MOMMY TO 1 WILD LIL GIRL~1 SWEET LIL BOY~& 5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN

Lilypie Maternity tickers
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:20 PM

this is my second and as of right now hubby and i are done..we got our dd and now we are having a baby boy!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

CANDYLC
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM

I always say 7 but I am going to leave it up to God. How ever many he wants to bless us with will be fine with me

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I have had 5 pregnancies, currently pregnant with my 3rd child(fifth pregnancy), Dh's first. I have an angel son and a 2.5yr old birthdaughter, I am only 23. My daughter and this little one will be 3 years apart. I want another one after this one, maybe 2 more(Dh is youngest of 3).  But they will be spaced out though, we are getting on BC after this LO so we can enjoy being parents and give my body a break for a few years.

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels and expecting our little boy, Mason due March 26th, 2010.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)